Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hello!
Well... my favorite dish is Sushi! It’s so delicious and fresh, and it has my two favorites ingredients, which are rice and fresh seafood. The seafood is all raw, but with soya (or lemon) is perfect! I really love any kind of seafood, and I really love rice.
Sushi comes from Japan, and I think that if I’d live in Japan, I’d be very happy. Though sushi in Japan is more simple, cause in Chile we are grosser and put into the sushi all kind of things, like cheese cream, almonds, avocado, etc. And in Japan is only rice and raw seafood, and just a little of soya.

The first time I ate sushi, was on a friend’s house, and that time I didn’t like… surely I was mad…And like three years later I ate it again and I loved it. Now my brother and I are Sushi lovers, and we go out to eat sushi frequently.
I really recommend you sushi, and though it is pretty expensive, it won’t leave you hungry definitely.

I once tried to make sushi, but it was a disaster, because it is really hard, the rice is very sticky, and I didn’t know how to cut the seafood… and at the end it didn’t even taste good!
So I recommend you to just buy it.

To make sushi you must have rice, nori, sushi vinegar, and some seafood like salmon, or shrimp, which are the most basic and easier to cook.
But also you must have the cooking tools to make sushi, because it is really complicated if you do it just for your own.

If you want to eat sushi now… I recommend you Zoniko a delivery sushi.




1 comment: