Tuesday, June 7, 2011

About writing on blogs

Hi ^ ^, now I am going to talk about my experience writing on this blog for English class.
Well, in my opinion, I have always wanted to have a blog, but it required perseverance and something interesting to tell, and it was too much for me, so I never made a blog because it was too many work for me.
But writing a blog for a class was different, because anyway, I had to do it, and honestly it was better than the typical English lessons, because I could listen to music while I was writing, and that way I felt more inspired and I enjoy it the most.
And the topics that the professor give us was pretty interesting and sometimes I wanted to show my classmates what I thought about the topics, like the picture that I most like, or a place that I would like to visit, I think that those were my favorites topics. And I enjoyed searching what picture I would use on that topic, it was quite an odyssey.
And obviously, I enjoyed reading what my classmates write too, because I felt that we were a little more near to each other, and that most of us were quite the same each other. And their stories were mostly about love, and it was really nice.
And I honestly can say that professor Alvaro’s lessons about writing on blogs, was very original and it motivated me very much, it was not boring for me to go to English lessons, and I think it really helped me, because while I was writing I was only thinking on my mind in English, so It was like I was actually talking in English.
I’m sad because writing on blogs has ended… really!
Maybe if I become an interesting person I will write a blog.

2 comments:

  1. Im agree! this was a good and different way to learn and push us to write in english.
    I loved your photo haha
    Kisses (:

    ReplyDelete