Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The most important day of my life

I think the most important day of my life was when my parents gift me my first pet.
It was when I was twelve years old, and I was spending the weekend with my Family in Peumo (this is where my family comes from), and my sister stayed at home in Santiago and she called me and told me that there was a living gift for me at home, and that it was furry, so I guess immediately that it was a dog!! And I told my parents to travel immediately to Santiago to meet my first pet. And when I arrived home I finally meet her, and she was very tinny and cute, I wanted to cry because she was so extremely cute hahaha!!
She is an English cocker and when I met her she was only 3 months and now she is 7 years old, and she is a little overweight hehehe…but she is still very cute and furry.
Her name is Florencia, and she was gifted from our neighbor because she has Florencia’s Mother whose name was Reina, and she had a lot of puppies, so our neighbor gave us one of them for free.
She is like one person more at home; she does what she wants, like sleeping on my pillows when I’m not at home. And we take her anyway we go, everybody at home love her, and she knows that hahaha.
So Florencia gave me my most important day of my life because I love her so much and she gives me a smile everyday <3.
Here is my Flonganiza:


6 comments:

  1. I have a pet to .. its a dog and his name is Drako but he is in my home ...I miss him =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I don't have a pet, the picture of Florencia is very funny :)
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhh, your pet is so cute .. I had a dog, but now I live in a apartment so I can't have one ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah this dog is the best! greetings c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pets are important in our lives!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dog looks like a human! hahaha

    ReplyDelete