Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Professor Marcial Beltrami

The expert on my field that I admire is professor  Marcial Beltrami , he is a zoologist, ethologist  and a professor of the University of Chile and Metropolitan University, and also he is an investigator.
His specifically research work are “changeables that affect agressive conduscts”, “Conducts at primates captivity” and “Genetics bases and  learning on grubs”
His university course at the Faculty of social sciences is Psychobiology but he also teaches Neurophysiology .
I liike him, because I like people who likes animals, and his classes are very interesting and funny because the most part of them are about animals and their conducts, and I really care about that.
Also he tries to make his classes funny telling us funny stories about animals and comparing animals with people,  like today when he mentioned Pato Yañez… but in a very respectful way, because he is very respectiful also.
Though I don’t know him well, he looks like a person who you can talk to about life, and he doesn’t seem like the sacred professors kind.
I hope I’ll have more courses with him.


5 comments:

  1. He's my favorite teacher too! I really like his classes because they are very funny.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its seems like everybody loves this teacher :) i cant wait to go to the zoo and hang out with his monky friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. you admire beltrami too! jajajaja theacher it`s the best! i repet the smae thing a said to jael...he is a great teacher and very smart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy this class too, cause you can tell he loves what he does.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, I writed about the same person...
    He is so interesting :)

    ReplyDelete