Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The place that I would like to visit...

A place that I would like to visit is all Europe. I would like to travel around Europe by train, but specially the rural sectors and the main cities of the European countries, because they are all so full of antique culture and art. And the architecture of the old buildings are really beautiful and mysterious (o.o). I think those places are like fairy tales but not that pinky.
There in Europe the place that I would like to stay longer is England, because that is the birthplace of The Beatles, my favorite band. And I would like to specifically visit Abbey road,  the music studios of them, their houses on liverpool!,  The Beatles story,  etc.
I would like to visit Europe with my friends like a trip, because we are a lot like sisters, we know each other really well, and have a really good time when we are together. Also it’s more fun than going with my boyfriend because just the two of us is too boring.  Maybe in other occasion I would like to go only with my boyfriend, because it is a very romantic place too.
The only exception is that all Europe is too cold and I really feel the cold, but I would live there anyway because it is just too beatiful.

7 comments:

  1. I'm surprise when i read all europe! but i think that is a amazing idea, i like to do that too,is a very interested and beauty continent.
    see ya =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Europe, I would like have a lot of money and go to visit all its countries now! I believe that I could lear a lot of thing of this interesting contitent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to go there too! I've heard people isnt really worm but I dont care :P beceause I just want to visit places related to the Beatles. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (8) :D
    One of my dreams is to walk across that street :D
    barefoot as Paul McCartney :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to visit Europe too! I love that continent :)
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE EUROPE! More that USA. United States sucks! some day i wanna go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you need a lot of money!!

    ReplyDelete